Monday, October 10, 2011

We're not in Kansas anymore

And we're really not in Kansas anymore. See the sad pill? that's how I feel. The artwork is courtesy of Danica P. But moving on, first day of school...glorious isn't it, the whether is a bit too bright and warm for my taste. No pathetic fallacy in this heroine's story.I'm quite sure the whether hates me, whenever plans are made for an outing, "The weather forecast said sunshine damnit!" and my friends and I end up huddling, cold and shivering in insufficient shelter by the footpath.

I went to Danica's yesterday with Annie and Anna and omgshasdfghjkl! they decided to watch the ring, and little pathetic, miserable ol' me didn't say anything against it cause I'm the child living in the cupboard under your stairs, thus meek and shy. So we sat there in complete silence only broken by the chewing of pizza and the sounds from the film.

It wasn't the scary type as in scream-your-lungs-out-at-glass-shattering-decibels scary but more of a omgshasdfghjkl-I'm-so-scared-I-have-become-catatonic-and-will-tell-you-when-my-heart-stops-trying-to-commit-self-murder-by-leaping-out-of-my-chest-and-I-can-hear-over-the-rushing-of-blood-within-my-ears scary. I don't know about others but the thing that scares me the most about horror movies is the fact that they stay with me, burned into my eyelids. So I try to close my eyes and sleep and all I can see is the movie.

The scariest thing in my opinion was the chilling innocence of Samara, her voice, her face, her room, her dress and yet the words that are coming out of her mouth are in direct contrast to her naivety.

And I'm scaring myself thinking she'll crawl out of my computer screen, glaring hatefully in her half drowned state. HOLY MOTHER OF MERLIN I'M GOING TO DIE WITH MY FACE TWISTED IN SOME GRUESOME IMAGERY AND THEY'RE GONNA SAY IT'S A HEART ATTACK BUT I WAS ACTUALLY SO SCARED MY HEART STOPPED BEATING.

[Insert picture of the ring in here that I don't want to put in cause I will die if I see any of those images again]

I have a really overactive imagination and sometimes I see things that aren't really there, like I imagine them there cause there really is nothing but I'm so worried that I convince myself I see something. It's terrible. And I'm still terrified of mirrors and water.

But it was okay afterwards cause I had cake. Blackforest cake. Which kinda reminded me of blood cause of the cherries but ignore that. isn't it pretty cake?

So, first day back and all my classes are some variety of, hey HSC course. It's gonna be stressful and half of you are going to be on anti-depressants and the other half on anti-anxiety but it's okay, no need to stress, it won't be that bad.

WHAT WON'T BE THAT BAD?!?!?! IT WON'T BE THAT BAD?! YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BE MEDICATED BUT THAT MAKES IT ALL OKAY?!

It's the apocalypse... I really really like that word. But yeah, it got better, the one ray of sunshine in this sorrowful world was my stationary. COLOURS!!!

And Sproule ruined it with her execution round for not bringing or completing work concerning the Module B: Speeches thing.

I have really nice mangoes and paw paw and home you know? It's genius and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment