Also because it relates to a certain topic today being: WHOO! I'M ALIVE!
As well as: The EpiClub. How genius is that name? Every time I tell anyone, they give me the strangest disbelieving look before snickers fill the air and they finally collapse in exhausted laughter. The joys of ridiculing everything you come across :)
Onto less morbid topics, being a senior always has it's perks. First the ability to legally cut through the Hall of Honour....ooohhh. It gets boring after a day. What helps is picking on juniors as they cut, but even that loses it's sparkle after the first 3 times.
The cool new thing this term is the ability to fly free at 12PM on a wednesday afternoon cause hey! we don't have sport. I sincerely hope this loses it's novelty at a slower rate.
Anyway, so the new foodie place T101 it is genius. Whoever had the idea to roll up a pizza, base and all is genius. It also lessens the amount of sauce that can be added which accordingly lessens the flavour which makes it almost perfect for someone like me.
The other utterly undeniably cool thing?
Well, with Easyway, you have pearls, soft, sticky, chewy little balls of I'm not sure what, but w/e. With this place you have pearl-like things except that when you bite down on them it goes KABOOM and juice comes out. ZOMFGSH yes?
They're like small pockets of edible bubble wrap *squeal* cause who doesn't like bubble wrap? Best thing since sliced bread.
Yes, I do tend to see my life in lists, plan my life in lists and everything my life in lists. Thus it was only natural that I'd buy the Listography book, no?
I'm not quite sure what exactly to name him/her but they suggested Waffle. Which in turn makes me think Waffle Falafel.
It's kinda sad though cause it's so big and cuddly, not that you can tell in the picture, but it is and it makes me sneeze ><"
No comments:
Post a Comment