Saturday, October 08, 2011

Le Introduction

Surprisingly enough, this blog actually begins at a significant moment within my young life.

At 16 years of age, soon to be 17 -god, that sounds so old and wrinkly already- Now is the beginning of the end of my life. To clarify, the end of my social life and any enjoyment the other sectors of my life may hold.

Very ominous if i should say so myself.

It is of course, the HSC year. I'm terribly afraid I'll be the first in the grade to over stress and fracture. But it's alright, there are two activities I partake upon and the happenstance of extreme emotion. Art and photography for the positivity in life and whereupon I'm feeling grey, words appear to flow.

But of course, for the aforementioned era to begin, the previous must end. Much like an episode or novel within a series. Think of this post as a prologue of such until October the 10th where the epic and truly uninspiring ramblings of a soon to be 17 year old will officially begin. That day may also be called the first day of school for those unable to take a leap.


No comments:

Post a Comment