Sometimes, I feel compelled to hold my breath and take a peek at my yearly calendar just to make myself work.They're highly useful at putting everything in perspective. For example, it's been almost a week since my birthday and by this time next week Ill have completed 2 assessments which will contribute to my ATAR.
As Danica and I have discussed, we promised to escape into the sunset on Pegassi.
Dearest Danica, would it be alright if I fulfilled that promise right this very moment? Because the world's fuzzing up and I can feel the odd tension in my chest. It's not good for me. Please? I'll buy you lemon juice and battered sav.
Modern is next Monday, Eco on Tuesday, Maths on Thursday. English is on the Eighth and Art on the Ninth and I really must go cause I feel like I'm drowning.
It's okay, you study and I'll find a nice place where we'll build our party house made to look like it's still in construction with a nice removable roof and places for bonfires and fireworks. Then we'll waste away our lives partying like there's no tomorrow and looking at the world through mushroom tainted eyes.
I've recently realised that the world is an overwhelming place that I don't think I can survive in. I'd rather build a quaint little cottage the size of a mansion and live in a valley surrounded on one side by woodlands, oceans on another and snow-capped mountains in the distance. I'll use a quill and write letters and i'll swim in a lake :)
By the way, I want to dip dye my hair a gradient purple from:
![]() |
| From this, to... |
![]() |
| This. |



No comments:
Post a Comment