![]() |
| Look at those little baby faces!!! |
Onto blogging, so today whilst they were questioning my psych and what made me panicky, I had a light bulb go off in my head which then manifested itself into an idea for art that I may or may not like.
It's based upon what causes anxiety and fears and phobias out there. I was thinking, little padded box with pictures of people and their fears. My imagination is better than my descriptive skills.
I'm also fleshing out my english ext 2 story, I'll need muses and lots of info TT
And I try not to rant too often but it is tres annoying. Bloody Wratten, Ruse can have her back, the trial period is over, she's unsuited. Making us all go online you bitch with the 'new' policy. Who do you think you are? It's like saying, " Oh hey so we don't want you or anyone else to do modern history so we're going to force you to do ancient history despite the fact that you like and do better in modern, you have to bow down to our whims because we are the almighty ruler of all. Just ruin our education why don't you, just give us all N awards now cause you're planning on failing us anyway you bitch. Is it cause we have more fun than your precious ruse with all the hardcore suicidal studious bastards? No offence to ruse kids, i just insult everything in association if i insult one thing. Apologies.

No comments:
Post a Comment