Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 4: Least Favourite Female Character and Why?

I'm a highly cynical person but I really wouldn't know, there ones that you hate but you still want them there cause they make the story then there's those that you just want to die.


I hated Umbridge but I understood she had to be there to add to the tension and become a turning point for Fred and George leaving. Similarly, I also disliked Trelawney, Merope Gaunt, and Amycus Carrow.


In the movies, I hated Ginny Weasley, no offence to Bonnie Wright but she just seemed so weak and frail and she was there for Chamber of Secrets and then she was gone and suddenly she was kissing Harry and it didn't look like they liked each other at all. But in the books she seemed so strong and independent.


I guess I hated Rita Skeeter the most out of them all. She was like her animagus, annoying, always around when you don't need her and gives you an itch to slap her, or if she's in her bug form you just want to spray her with insecticide and make her drown in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment