OMFGSHASDFGHJKL!!! You have no bloody idea.
Foolish producers ruin everything. EVERYTHING!
I read the books and I was like WOW! Then I watched the movies and I wanted to break something cause they ruined my perceptions of so many things.
They ruined The Burrow for me.
and I don't think we ever saw the gnomes.
and Ginny Weasley and Draco Malfoy and Sirius Black and Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks and James Potter and Lily Potter and so many other people weren't as I had thought at all.
James and Lily had no onscreen chemistry.
And werewolf Remus looked ridiculous.
I could never see the second actor for Dumbledore as anything other than Gandalf.
And the Chamber of Secrets had something off about it. Too ostentatious and un-dusty I suppose.
And he ran round the chamber and things didn't he? Not into random dead end pipes and throw stones.
It was smell you bastard, not hear him. Gaaargh.
And someone pointed out to me, where the hell did Sally Anne Perks disappear to?
And Sirius was in an office not in a random cell, and Hermione wasn't supposed to Bombarda the door. And they were meant to fly up onto the roof before Sirius took Buckbeak and left, not down into a courtyard.
The patronus was also meant to be a stag the whole time, not some massive white pulsing shield.
The marauder's map didn't live up to expectations either. Red dots people, not footsteps.
The portrayal of Beauxbatons amd Durmstrang was utterly overdone, polarising the genders. I mean really? Is Hogwarts the only co-ed normal school around? I'm sure Beauxbatons and Durmstrang also had male and female students respectively.
And when Dumbledore storms into the anteroom all huffy and puffy he was channeling Gandalf more than twinkly-eyed Dumbledore.By the way, they never twinkled in the movies.
And we never saw Rita Skeeter in a jar.
Order of the Phoenix was okay I guess.
Mrs Figg reminded me of wilted flowers. The Wizengamot was weird looking the people were, they were never portrayed right. Umbridge didn't look like a toad at all.
Cho Chang's accent was really weird. The kiss was even worse it that shitty lighting all washed out and stuff.
Ginny Weasley and Neville Longbottom begin to make an appearance which is kinda bad.
The young James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Lily Evans and Snape were terrible, didn't match up to description at all. And they purposefully made Snape look more pitiful. And damnit this is to James as well as Harry, windblown, messed up birds nest hair? In the movie it's sleek and dark brown and Harry's eyes are blue, that's slightly forgiveable I guess, could green it up a little. But Lily's are brown and I'm just so damned sad. None of them are piercingly green eyes. They're not piercing at all.
Ginny never grew up at all and suddenly she was there and Harry was in love and are you kidding me? You expect people to believe that? Even Cho and Harry had more chemistry.
Sectumsempra was terribly portrayed.
Harry was meant to watch, petrified in a corner covered by his invisibility cloak, not underneath free to clench his teeth and do jack shit.
All of that above? Was simply ranting. The real issue is the Deathly Hallows. Both parts.
No matter how much I love the series, I'm quite sure Gringotts was a white marble building, not a glass dome.
Harry also didn't have to cradle Dobby and press his forehead against his like a lover.
There was just so much that didn't match up and the epilogue? I don't want to talk about it. It physically hurts me to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment