That's right geniuses, ME!
It was both a euphoric and a heart wrenching experience for me. And the little kids annoyed be so much cause I was in the midst of one of those emotional trainwrecks and I didn't know whether to smile with joy or cry in sorrow and they were watching me struggle with wtf? faces and I wanted them to go away.
There was everything, and Hermione has the prettiest wand, along with Luna, James and Sirius. And the giant chess pieces, like I'd definitely play chess with those.
And Aragog was there, remember when he died and Harry was high on Felix Felicis and did that cute pincer thing?
And Bellatrix and Sirius's wanted posters were simply awesome, and I want them on my bedroom wall. And Bellatrix's dress was really hot and her dagger was awesome.
And the sword of Gryffindor was the shiniest thing ever.
And the timeturner with it's really long chain which they don't give you if you buy it from the WBshop.
And the Marauder's map was just heart wrenching to see cause all of them are dead.
And Umbridge's blood quill was actually really pretty
And Fawkes was massive and awesome.
And I understand why Harry said "I like this one" about the golden snitch. It was another excessively shiny object.
And Buckbeak was there and I just wanted to hug him.
And the Hungarian Horntail was the coolest dragon I've seen in a while. Why can't they sell model ones like the ones in the movies?
And the baby thestral was endearing.
And they didn't have Hedwig, how upsetting was that?
And the Quidditch robes, not Harry's his just look muggle and mundane unlike in the first movie.
And Lockhart's quiz was hilarious with all the me me me questions.
And Rita Skeeter's quill was massive, like a bloody whip.
And the four poster beds with the velvet curtain and the patchwork blankets that Ron had, what I wouldn't give for someone to make me that.
And we got to play Quidditch as chasers.
And the flying Ford Anglia.
And Hermione's dress fromBill's wedding.
And Cho Chang's dress for Yule, again if I had to wear traditional clothes, I'd wear that.
And the Beauxbatons uniform was so pretty.
And the Nimbus 2000 and 2001. There was no Firebolt... WHY?!
But yes, it was a defining moment of my life. And I want to go all over again TT
Just to break the heavy emotion laden atmosphere, we went to Criniti's after. And that's the pizza you can see up there, I'm pretty sure it was like, a metre long 0.o

Far out you make me want to go now *___* I'll just have to force my brother to join me BUAHAHA
ReplyDeleteYes, that was my evil plan all along. To make you ALL go to the Harry Potter Exhibition :D
ReplyDelete